The awesome sky in game!

Hi! I have a game which would like to have a polishing… I want the game to have a great looking sky. In this video

you can see a beautiful sky. I wanted to ask how to implement this in my game including automatic day/night cycle? I want to have a similar sky in my game. Could someone help me, please?

Sky link gives me white screen. I have downloaded theese blends a lot of times, but my question was- how to get that sky into my game and how to make it not move if I move mouse, but by itself in day/night cycle…

Take look at this file: http://www.pasteall.org/blend/35103 I want to get 0.95 water shader sky into it. All I need is to append that’s sun to my sunlamp. Try to remove current sky and add the sky shader in this: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/11542084/water_0.95_packed.blend If you find out a way to succesfully implement it, show me it. I need the skybox sun to follow the real sun…

P.S. Why do evryone become silent when I post this .blend?

In my demo I’ve got a nice setup of sky with day/night combined with watersuface 1.1 script.
I will post you a blend file with sky and water.
The sky from 0.95 is dificult to append, I know it becouse I’ve tried to add it to my project.

OK! I hope it has a sun lamp, skybox, water and support for multiple lights in scene…

When I implement it in my game, evrything becomes so bright, blueish… Could you try to implement the first setup into my .blend? Tell me if you suceed, because for me it is almost impossible- I tested- non of the lights has got so bright, blue light, I even deleted all lights except sun and night lamp, but it changed nothing. Evrything is so bright, almost white, but blue tought. Even my hands which has got a red color in middle of ramp becomes blue…

Just a one problem. I have succesfully implemented it in my game, but he shadow frustum isn’t always located at the player. How to fix it’s location at the player’s location?

Move the “SunTarget” empty to the player position every frame, not parent, because if player rotate the lamps will do the same.

I have vertex parented it, that’s not the problem, but shadows appear to not to be focused on player all the time…