Now Hiring for Animation Company. All positions will be paid.

Greetings:
I am now hiring in these positions for my private company I am starting: Animators, music designers, script designers, directors, and others… I definitely need help! Here us some more information:
I am a 3D animator and have worked with animation and programming for a few years. I use Blender, C++, and Python. I have been thinking of starting a company but need some help. You may have seen another post I made about this, but this will contain more information.

Future name: E.S.M. Movie Productions

• ATTENTION: It does not matter if you live in a different state or country, you will not (at least for a while) have to drive anywhere to work, but even though these positions will be paid, you will not be paid until movies or other products are complete.I am working on creating a network that all workers can use to communicate with and chat, video chat, and send information or work time cards.But you will be paid.For your safety and that you are sure you will be paid, there will be contracts that must be signed later.

If you are interested in any job position, please e-mail me at: [email protected]
Thank you.
Please e-mail me ASAP
Thanks Again,
E.S.M.
Movie Producer

[TABLE=“width: 100%”]

E.S.M. Movie Productions

[/TABLE]

but even though these positions will be paid, you will not be paid until movies or other products are complete
Deferred payment, moved to Jobs / Volunteer Work