Magnet-O-Bro video game cutscene

Hey people! I’m starting a short scene for a teaser of the game we’re developing at Room247Studio. I’m on the blocking pass, so would love some feedback.

Also, do you know of an online service just like SyncSketch, but with embedding capabilities?? Wouldn’t be that amazing for reviewing animation?

I put the same animation there: syncsketch.com/playground/f036227b8b9b4ca7be7d3ffe98ac01f2#27138

Cheers :slight_smile:

Blocking pass 2!

Syncsketch:http://syncsketch.com/playground/0b673a7c9857486aa5090598a866ce78#27553

And here’s the splining!

I’m working on 2D animations for effects like smoke, sparks, and cartoon stuff. The background will look something like this:

Absolutely love it man. Great timing, squash and stretch, and anticipation and follow through and staging. :slight_smile: good job.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product. :slight_smile:

Thank you Edge ^^

Here’s with the background. Next step: 2D effects, and gameplay footage to put it in context.

That sure is hilarious

Thanks Drawingisdead!

Here is the finished piece, with sound (by Roman Jungblut) and handmade 2D effects (by Volker Zerbe):

The beginning cuts are not good, because the gameplay camera was clipping through meshes and whatnot. Will fix it for the final teaser.