Artists needed for a low poly short film

UPDATE: We are now allowing submissions by email. Contact us at [email protected]

Hi, we are working on an abstract short film about a kid who goes on a pick nick and falls into a book into a fairy tale world.
For the story we are looking for more quality on the graphics and animation than the story. So, it will be more of an abstract montage than a full short film.

Jobs Needed -

1. Modelers ( character/environment - in the low poly style)
  2. Texturers (for all the models in cycles)
  3. Riggers (for all the character models)
  4. Animators (for all the characters)
  5. Storyboard artists

We will be acting as producer, director, compositor, composer, and lighting/rendering artist.

The aim is for the short film to be about 3-5 minutes long.
All artists ages 10 to 100, beginner or advanced, who want to apply may post below, a portfolio is optional but not required.

To submit yourself, just post yourself and or your portfolio (optional) below of this thread.

We would like this project to be for anyone who says ‘I want to be part of an animation project’ tobe able to be whether they are experienced or seasoned advanced users.

All of the work will be done in a stress free online environment, collaborating using an online interface on our studio’s website. We will be contacting each other using this and using email from time to time.
Again, age and experience level do not matter, we just really want to be able to get people to work together on a fun new animation project.

We hope that many people submit themselves below.

Thanks!

I can storyboard, is there a script?

I could model, texture &/or animate.
Vimeo Link: http://vimeo.com/user366472/videos

thanks you guys are our last entrents. just to help us, please email your info to the email address that we have provided. Thanks

This request is closed