Gaming Artist Contract or Fulltime (India Based)

We are currently seeking Gaming prop Artist who has proficient experience Creating game art & assets as per project requirements and can produce AAA gaming quality.

Experience: 1-2 years minimum
Salary: Good/Negotiable

Key skills required:
• modeling and Texturing • Proficiency in 3Ds Max, Photoshop and Zbrush.
• Must have all the Technical & Texture Maps knowledge.
• Knowledge of LOD.

If you’re interested please send your resume at [email protected] as well as a link to your portfolio.

Note: Applicants without a portfolio WILL NOT be considered.
This Job is for experienced and INDIA artist only.

Cheers,
Nisha

I don’t think you’re going to find too many 3Ds Max and Zbrush users here, sure there are a few but it’s not the best place to look for them. ZbrushCentral is a much better place for that

I agree with CubeGod. Try polycount.com forum as well.

I don’t think z brush is the best tool for gaming, I got into it and decided blender is the place to be… it has a better system by far in so many ways… I can do all this quite well (game asset modeling/texturing) … however, if I were to compete with Bethesda studios single handedly in any respect, I’d fall short, they have a lot of money and a large team, I’m sure I do well as an individual… I can turn out games all day and model most game assets very quickly for low poly stuff. It’s the ai that’s weak for me… I do it, but. as far as what 'Id like to do… like control spiders to weave webs on random objects… still haven’t had time to tackle it…not that I couldn’t. Iv’e got a few bid companies interested in me so far, such as Bethesda and one here in China… I don’t have much of a portfolio together yet. I’m currently making a 3d movie… but if any big company were to pick me up at the right rockstar price… I may be able to do it… my Skype is urninja … we can start there…