Virtual Reality Oculus Rift Enabled Space Shooter Collab- Modeler Needed!

Hi, we are currently building a team for a Virtual Reality Space Shooter. This space game is like no other on the market for VR at the moment. Will also be porting this to PC/MAC/Linux in both VR and Standard. Possibly a webgl player as well, and in the future Iphone Blackberry and Android support.

The team:
Lead developer/programmer - Me
SFX - Tim
3d modeler - ???

Can you model some “starfox level complexity” spaceships and missiles? We need you!

We will need about 10-15 different low-poly models for enemies and projectiles, and a mid-high res model of 3 cockpits (the cockpits can be based on the same model as long as they differ slightly).

This is volunteer work, but the goal is to launch a demo and crowdfund the completion of the game, which if successful, means we will all be paid to complete what we started. If you are interested, reply or contact me directly at kevingulling AT yahoo com

Thanks Josh for the response, and welcome to the team!

We are still looking for someone who is interested in doing character head models w/ riggin/animation for the com screens. If you are interested contact me ASAP, work has already began!