Create Olaf from Frozen in Blender!

Hey Guys!

Just posted a new Tutorial series on my channel on how to create Olaf the Snowman from Frozen in Blender! check it out below:

Enjoy!
Steve

Awsome!! Will watch

Part 2 is live! In this part we have fun modeling Olaf’s snowman body! :slight_smile:

Okay the third and final part is now up! Finish your Olaf model with some sweet materials and rendering!

I have not followed your tutorial but it gives me the envy to try by myself and I achieved this :

(click for Full HD resolution)

I’ve done just a shape key for the smile but I’m gonna try to rig it so I can give him a better pose :P.

By the way, thanks for other great tutorials on your Youtube channel :).

Nice work man! everything looks pretty great, my only thought is the carrot material could use a little work, you might want to check out the material I setup for that in part 3. Awesome work though!

Thanks. I’m gonna check again your 3rd video and I’ll come back with a new pose once I have rigged Olaf :).

I use the material you suggested for the arms and “hairs” but I have a strange behaviour by using the displacement modifier with wood texture (ring noise) on the carrot. I don’t know why it doesn’t do the rings like on your video. I applied rotation and scale and try all directions and value but it doesn’t make this “accordion” effect. I try on a new mesh for the carrot.