Park Row Apartment

During the events of Zero Year, Bruce Wayne lived in an apartment in Park Row, close to where his parents were killed. He had to evacuate the building when the Red Hood Gang set off explosives, leaving the apartment badly damaged. When the Riddler cut the power to all of Gotham, he used Pamela Isley’s research to turn its streets savage.

I wanted to recreate this page from Batman: Zero Year - Secret City but I knew that it would have taken me a long time to make and the vegetation alone would have been too much for my computer to handle. I ended up finding Bruce’s abandoned apartment and I decide to give it a shot. There are some things that could use some work like the grass, foreground and the depth of field, etc but I only wanted to spend 2 or 3 days on this project.

Very nice! Well done. Love the whole look of it.

Very good. The vegetation looks good to me. And it definitely gives off an ‘abandoned for years’ vibe. Nice job.

Thanks guys.

very good, however, the why are the blacks so pale? a little color correction would improve the picture!

But awesome work :wink:

I love this. Particularly, Batman… it’s a nice touch.

@Elbriga the blacks are pale because i tried adding a small amount of fog. I guess I added a bit too much.

@Humaniod Lol, you found him. I was wondering if someone would point that out.

Really cool, the story behind it makes it alive. :slight_smile: