Anybody heard of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season?

There is this game, NASCAR Racing 2003 Season, that has a large community following, even after a decade. This big following is because of the ease that players can add their own content into the game (cars, drivers, paint designs, tracks, etc.) However, I’m realizing that this game is running into some limitations, and I want to overcome those with a new racing game.

I’m not looking for people to dedicate themselves to working on this game with me (although that would be GREATLY appreciated!) I’m looking, instead, for those who can answer any questions I could have on making this game. Instead of flooding the forums with every question ever, I figured I could PM people these questions.

If you can expertly work with Python and Blender, and have heard of NASCAR Racing 2003 Season and its features (if not, a quick Google should fill you in good enough.), my questions should be very easy for you to answer.

Thank you to those who would like to help me out. Of course you would be featured in the credits, and I can feature you as a fictional driver in the game, if you so choose.

I played N2003 up until around 2008. I moved on to rFactor and its successor rFactor 2.