Sci-fi Scene: Concept, 3D Modeling, Texturing, Effects (shaders), Animation, GUIs

Hello!

Quotes please?
Feel free to PM or email: logic.cpp AT gmail

[TABLE=“class: cms_table, width: 624”]

The Project
A short Unity 5 demo / prototype / proof of concept [SUB](see “Goal” below)[/SUB]

Services Needed
• Art Concept / Design
• 3D Modeling & texturing
• Effects (shaders)
• Animations
• In-game GUIs

Genre
First-Person Sci-fi Exploration / Puzzler

Theme Style
Think “Hands On Technology Museum”: High-Tech Facility, futuristic environment, science & technology, buttons & devices, glowing lights, computers & server racks, exotic apparatuses and advanced machinery, etc.

Detail
Focus is on the techy props & environment, intended to be explored & experienced up close, much of which will be interactive in-game. See note below.

Concept Material
• Doom 3 (screenshots, clip)
• Tron 2.0 (screenshots, clip)
Concept screenshots
Textures concept screenshots
Close up textures screenshots

Previous Efforts
3D Test Artwork by another artist

Goal
Implement 1 medium-size room scene with 15-20min worth of explorable & interactive objects

[/TABLE]

Sample Sketch (not final)

Note
Regarding Art Concept / Design:

I’m seeking not simply 3D artwork, but also creativity / art direction / concept design for the environment and all objects, props and details, texture styles & effects.

I would describe (verbally / textually) the general idea of the desired effect I’m trying to achieve, along with plenty of Google images as art concept demonstration (see links above), and discuss layout/position of certain features in the scene, as well as any specific details I have in mind. Other than that - I would need you to come up with the actual sci-fi environment, props, objects, and all details from imagination, based on the general ideas & screenshots.

I am interested and can do it
Email me at [email protected]

I have experience with Unity 5 and animation. Let me know if I can help you.