Ammo overflow Game by John Hamilton

ammo overflow is my new game you can download the .blend from here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cfdb5mznv75jyd/ammo%20overflow%20Game.zip?dl=0

if you what .exe ask

I make Tutorials for the bge too here’s a link to my youtube channel

This was 100% made with logic bricks no python at all, i wanted to see what i could do with just logic bricks, this is what i came up with, have fun :smiley: you can download the .blend here

All texture and sounds are made by me or are cc 0

Screenshots

You might want to move the text objects further away from the camera so they don’t look so pixelated (also scale them up a bit).

yer. ween i do that, thay clip throw the objects i tried moving them on to a overlay Scene but that makes my logic brake :frowning:

from bge import logic

obj = logic.getCurrentController().owner

obj.resolution = 10

^ This outghta help fix the blurry text.

Also, tried downloading the file, but it says viewers can’t download in the description.
Try uploading it someplace else

Using the option to extract the Zip Extractor occurs the following error message: Unable to download file. (Unable to find the specified file; please check That It exists and try again.)

Ok i upload it to dropbox

Still leads to Google Drive, I’m guessing you didn’t delete the link entirely before pasting the new one.
Try again!!!

EDIT: Ah, figured it out. Copy/pasting the URL works fine, but clicking the link brings me to the Google Drive page.

EDIT2: The 3rd level, uh… “Goodby Time”(?) I found a place where the spooky rectangular figures can’t get to ya.

Easy fix would be generating a navmesh and getting the AI to follow that. Wouldn’t take long at all, and also perhaps building a bridge across the gap because the enemies on the opposite platform fall to their deaths trying to reach you