New Free source with LDR Spherical Environment maps, High Resolution Textures

Hello Guys, I have to share additionally to my hdri maps, over 100 free LDR Spherical Environment Maps (Image Size: 5000x2500px), Sky Backgrounds and High Resolution different Textures ( bricks, stone, ornaments, metal, concrete, asphalt, wood etc.).

There free stuff which is also royalty free and available without registration comes from new site www.Texturify.com, sister site of hdrmaps.com.

In near future you will there tiled new textures, more LDR maps and higher resolution sky Backgrounds.

Download free resources:

Attachments

that’s very kind of you, thanks alot!:slight_smile:

So wait… are they HDRI or LRDI?

• where are the ldris or hdris on the site?
    even a page search gave no hints :stuck_out_tongue:

it appears he has both, and the ones he is linking to here are not hdri.

Btw, those links to the categories aren’t quite correct, but they get you to the site.

Awesome! I agree, the links aren’t correct. But, this is really great! Thanks. :slight_smile:

found the Environment Panoramas :slight_smile:

All these pics are big image LDR / JPG
not HDRI !

still very nice
and thanks for sharing

happy cl

They are LDRs , Free Hdri u can find on my other site: www.hdrmaps.com

Sorry, I correct the direct links. The site is only with LDRi, as it is written in the Title.

Thanks, I have corrected the links. They will throw you directly to LDR Environment site:)

:eyebrowlift2:

Thank you, bookmarked and used one for the Wec:slight_smile:

Great:) no problem. Soon there will be much more free, better stuff to download:)

is there some page showing different cycle nodes set up to use the different type of map
and tips to get best results may be!

I had some problem with the sky map type

might also be nice to have set up for old bl too!

thanks
happy bl

The work is in progress :slight_smile: Further support will be added soon to the site with FAQ