Calling all 3D Artists

Hello,

Would anyone be willing to lend me there talent and conjure me up a model of this.

Florida, Disney Tower of Terror. ( exterior shell only needed)

I’m working on a 3D environment in a game engine…and my particular modelling doesn’t stretch to the level you need to create this beautiful architecture

If you would want to help me out…please, please please! email me @ [email protected] or drop me a private message on here.

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Kind Regards,

Tom Smillie.

i think that building is quite easy to make actually… just really time consuming. you dont have to keep everything as one object, feel free to add individual objects for each part.

like, first make the base shape, then add things that sticks out like window frames etc.

Maybe, I’m just not confident enough to tackle it. Its a beautiful building and wouldn’t want to make a mess…thats why I posted this thread.

I’m assuming no one would want to give it a go…

How detailed does it has to be? one to one model or will a bit simplified version be enough?

For example, in the game, do you see it in the distance or is it something you run around next to so it has to look detailed.

And will you texture it yourself or is that something the artist does as well?

All I need is a somewhat detailed model. I can texture and do the rest…I just need the outter shell. I suppose it needs to be fairly detailed as players would be running by and walking up to it and such.

Do you happen to have a more detailed pictures?. The trees make i hard to see what the bottom is like, and some corners aren’t visible form those photos. Do you also want the “hollywood tower” logo on it?

That would be great, thanks!

If you need anyting…give me a shout.

Thanks you!

Tom Smillie.

Attachments

Here’s a attempt on making the model:

It’s still very basic, but if you’re happy with it, i can try to finish it.

That is honestly! Very Very good! I am very happy with it :).

Some more progress:

close up:

Attachments

Some more progress:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]366269[/ATTACH]

close up:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]366270[/ATTACH]

If you could once someone has been accepted for a project, mark the thread as Solved. Communication related to the actual work of the project should take place via PM or email (or perhaps a WIP thread in the Artwork forums).

The Jobs forums are not for showing WIPs.

I don’t know how to make it Solved.

I’ve taken the liberty of doing it for you. In the future, if you want to mark a thread as solved, you just need to edit the original post, choose Go Advanced, and you should see a drop-down menu for Prefix. Change that to Solved and save and you should be good to go.