Back to the Future Animation

This is my latest animation of a Back to the Future scene with Doc Brown and Marty.

Any comments welcomed.

You should have continued this scene. That was funny!

I’m a big fan of Back to the future!
Great scene!

You should have continued this scene. That was funny!

Well i would like to but wanted to do something else, nowhere near as good as i wanted it to be!

I’m a big fan of Back to the future!
Great scene!

So am I! I was a kid in 80s, became part of my youth!

You should animate the hands with FK if they are not planted. It is pretty rare that you would want to use IK for hands. Now they feel like they are floating in the air. Otherwise well done!

Very nice! The only thing I feel like the shaders on the delorean need to be more cartoony, like Doc and Marty, otherwise they dont blend in the scene. Also you can make a closeup on Marty face when he makes the punchline.
BTW do you remember that Marty arrives to the future in 2015…

You should animate the hands with FK if they are not planted.

Your probably right, its just ive been try ik since i seen some pros only use only ik! But if its that noticable i guess why bother, ill try doing fk from now on.

Very nice! The only thing I feel like the shaders on the delorean need to be more cartoony, like Doc and Marty, otherwise they dont blend in the scene. Also you can make a closeup on Marty face when he makes the punchline.
BTW do you remember that Marty arrives to the future in 2015…

Yes there is that contrast, i should make my mind which way to go more real or toon. Dont know why i didnt do a close up, would of allowed me to focus on the face and save time.
funny thing is i realised after a made the animation that it was 2015.