Looking for some seamless terrain textures

I’m looking for some seamless and repeating terrain textures, such as grassland, rough terrain, hills, etc. So far I was only able to find some nice ones, which can’t be used as repeating, so when my UV map is much bigger than the texture, I’m getting those ugly stitches when texture is repeated.

Not sure this is a right place to ask for it, but if anybody has experience working with terrain, I would love some references to either some free libraries, or tutorials on how to create those textures.

Thanks in advance,
Denis.

Thanks, everyone! Will check everything out!

This is a nice technique, but unfortunately it’s not exactly what I need. I need a texture I’m going to repeat lots of times. Basically I have a huge terrain, so creating one texture for it would mean I’ll have to create gigantic images, so I need something relatively small, like 1024x1024 and repeat it several times.

Those textures you used can be made tilable using gimp!

but thats the technique to create seamless textures.
edit:you must render the plane or bake texture , save the image, than you got a texture that you can repeat.

If you want to know how to create seamless textures… guess what? Google “create seamless texture”…

Thanks, will look it up!

Thanks, sounds like a plan.