--> Zbrush 4R7 from Blender FBX export

Introduction

Hello,

I’m fairly new to Blender. I have really enjoyed it. I was a long time (15 years) user of 3DSMAX. I don’t plan to go back.

Right now Zbrush is my main modeling and texturing tool. I am using Blender for compositing, animation and rendering.

Problem

With the new FBX import/export feature in Zbrush 4R7 I would like to import obj models that I have made and textured previously into Blender, export an FBX that correctly displays the texture in Zbrush.

I want to ZREMESHER the models and keep the textures. I already know how to to this part, I just need to get the texture in correctly first.

The models are very high poly and are already textured. They are in obj format. They import into blender perfectly. They render and display the textures correctly without changes to any settings in Blender. The textures are made up of multiple maps.

When I export the FBX to Zbrush the textures are all jumbled up. I have tried adjusting the settings in zbrush and blender to get the correct result. I cant seem to find the right combination. I have googled for answers, but the zbrush side is just too new. I have read the FBX info on Blender wiki and still have not had success.

Does anyone here have experience with this? I would appreciate any tips very much.

Thank you in advance.

Reading the post it is unclear what you want to do

Do you want to go from blender to zbrush or zbrush to blender
Why do you need to use .fbx instead of .obj ? You mention the object is .obj, what is wrong with that ?
Are they one object or multiple subtools.

Please show us exactly what you have and what you want to do and what the problem is you are encountering. If you are been previously using both applications successfully together, what is now different ?