Changing the selection cursor color (ie. for edit mode or box select)

I was wondering if the theme color settings have an entry for selection/edit mode cursor color? By default, it’s an itty bit darker than the 3D view background which makes it practically invisible and forcing me to tab out to see where my cursor is. Unfortunately, I’ve not found anything in theme tab that makes changing the color of this obvious, if at all. I would very much appreciate a point in the right direction because this seems like a very unnecessary frustration. Yes, I could change the view space background itself, but then I’d have to take into mind dozens of other colors that represent say… wireframe, selection color, etc.

Try changing the overall colors. Themes in user preference, then click on the presets in the upper left top. Chose another style and try it out. If you find one you like save it as default.

If you are referring to the 3D cursor - I don’t think its changeable in that manner.

Well, not necessarily the 3D cursor. I’m fine with that. However, going into edit mode or box select changes it to crosshairs that are barely visible. I want to know how to change that.

go to the user interface interface window
and top right you can change the size of the widget !

if I remember well
for the cursor itself on window OS it use the system cursor style
so change it on you OS and it will change it in blender

happy bl

oh! that explains a lot, thanks Ricky