A facebook sticker 3d remake

Suggestion on the net are welcome. I don’t want to use a texture for the net effect

the eyes are a bit too low res. and the shading should probably be cell shading. to match the simple model. and lastly the net… nets holes typically aren’t that large. in addition to this that pattern for the net isn’t right… keep in mind you cant make the net so detailed because it will draw attention away from your character which i assume is your focus. just look up some Google images of cartoon nets and remake it super simple. try and find a balance.

thanks for the suggestions. I tried to build a toon shader but the result is not coming out to be perfect. Only the top of the head is getting the specular color and the rest is just dull which looks odd. I’ll try again. And I could not model the net perfectly :frowning: I’’ work on that too. Thanks

are you using cycles? if so that isn’t the proper render engine for this type of scene… you might wanna go with a non realistic render engine or freestyle. blender internal could work but this effect might be better suited for freestyle.

Thanks for your advice. But I am having problem with toon shading in Blender Internal. I did use freestyle. but the toon shading is just highlighting a small portion of the head