The hair doesn't show?

Hi!

I’m new to 3d animation, and am using Blender. I have followed the Tim Burton-tutorials on youtube, and have now gotten to the hair…

I have added hair, but it won’t show after rendering… Does anybody know what I have done wrong, or maybe something I haven’t done?

I have rewatched the videos many times, but can’t seem to find out what it is…

You have supplied no blend file for review, why not ? Please do so for all support questions

Have you enabled cycles hair rendering in the particle settings ?

Also please use the correct forum. the Tutorials forum is clearly stated to be for “A collection of tutorials, tips and tricks shared by the community”.
Moved for Support / Tutorials, Tips & Tricks to Support / Particles and Physics Simulations

I’m having a similar problem, I’m useing the hair particle system to spread trees and grass over a plane. For some reason only 3 of the 4 trees in the group is used. Whats even stranger is that the fruits on the tree show up but are floating in mid air, even though the fruits are parented to the tree. None of my grass is showing up in render either, even though it all looks fine when rendered in the viewport. I’ll let you know if I figure out what the problem is, maybe it’s the same thing thats happning to you.