Basic Flamingo Model Needed!!!

Hello all,

I am in the process of launching a small television broadcasting business inside of my high school. We need an icon to represent our business. So far, the most I have been able to do is steal from Google images. In the future we need a model to serve in animated TV commercials, logos, posters, etc.

This model should portray an orange flamingo. It should be unique and memorable, should have a cartoonish and simple outline against its background, should have large eyes, should be in gender a female, and its audience should be able to easily connect to it emotionally.

This model should also be low-poly (for quick rendering), and preferably fully rigged.

The final model should be similar in style to the Fruit Loops toucan but in full 3D.

We have a viewership of about 1,200 people and we are currently on the air for about 2 hours a day. A live broadcast in the morning will hopefully soon be added to our agenda.

We would truly appreciate anyone who would be willing to help put this flamingo in its feet. We are non-profit and can’t offer monetary compensation in return, but will gladly put up some kind of tag somewhere on the broadcast giving you credit. We will not allow any type of copyright to prevent you from taking credit for your own work.

Below is a poster draft representing the ideas we have for the character already:

If these parameters are too specific and you would otherwise help me out, by all means, let me know - anything can be changed.