Need Serious Help With Blender

Hey all you pros. :wink: Im a newbie Blender Artist and I just really want to be able to experience the joy of being able to create like that so efficiently and beautifully. Not only that but I could really use the knowledge for my future. Basically what I am asking for is an extremely extensive tutorial on Blender and how to use everything - texture wrapping, lighting, modeling just the whole thing. I really don’t know where to start. Honestly, this might be too much to ask but I really want to know. Anyway, thanks in advance.

http://www.blender3d.org/e-shop/default_dvds.php

stay focused on one thing at a time. blender is kind of a bunch of programs wrapped into one, so focus first on modelling techniques and tools for awhile, then move along to materials, and UV mapping, then lighting and rendering.

These include various interraction user preferences, should help to adjust the interface for whatever you’re doing

Understanding the pipeline (story, concept/design, modeling, materials/texturing, rigging, animation, vfx, lighting, rendering, and post-processing) takes years and the learning never stops.

there is no one tutorial that will show everything! i would start by finding some complete projects online, such as CGcookies island tutorial and some of their other free courses. once you have your feet wet and have some basic understanding of working through a project, decid on something you would want to do for yourself, then google for tutorials related to your project abd build up your skills that way. but i would start simple. its a lot easier to start over when your project is a 1/2 hours worth of modeling and texturing a cup and saucer, than it is to get six month into an imperial star destroyer before realising you’ve messed up so bad you’re only option is to delete everything!