Aston Martin One 77 Short animation

Hello,
This is my last Work with Blender and Cycles, a short car animation. :slight_smile:
The video :

I hope you will like it, and sorry for my bad english.
Edit : Sorry I have not seen the animation category.

No comments ? ^^

Heya man, Great stuff! Superb modelling and lightning in the scene. Good details and shaders Syblend!

Sincerely, JayM

great model

Thank you for your replies :slight_smile:

Encore une fois, un boulot mené d’une main de maître. ça donne envie de la conduire :slight_smile:

Great model great materials great lighting.This is a beauty.Can u post some wireframes? And is there a windshield for the car and shouldnt the rims be a bit more reflective.Great job once again.

@Ride_the_flow, merci, ça fait plaisir. J’ai jeté un oeil à tes créas il y a de belles choses. :wink:
@Time_Keeper, Thank you for your comment. I’ll show you some screens of the wire. Your critics are true.

Bye

I would love to see some more still renders with this model!

What a cool animation! Usually you only see a still image that is rendered so well, so this is a treat.
The tires look great! How did you achieve their material? I would love to learn how to create realistic dirty tires- mine always look too clean!

@ctdabomb, thank you, I have two renders for you :wink:
http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/06/1423077090-render.pnghttp://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/11/1426182875-rendu-0-00-00-00.png
@James_Candy, Thank you for your message. For my tires I just mixed a diffuse and a glossy. For the dirt I painted a dirt map in the texture paint mode and I relied it with my diffuse color. I can share you some screenshots if you want.

Wow, those look great, especially the red one!
(my only critiques are no driver in the first one :stuck_out_tongue: and a material for the interior on the second.)

this is a GREAT work , the details is superb, the animation and style is very professional!
Very impressive!

Thank you very much for your replies. My purpose is to manage to have a professional render. Even if I still have some work before arriving there.
You can see my others animation on my youtube channel :wink:

Bye

Just had a look through these videos and they are real good. The robot could be from a big budget film. Nice work.

Love the Aston!. :slight_smile: