Unity not importing .blend's animations correctly?

Hi everyone,

I usually get things fixed by just trying every angle, but damn, I’m stumped.

I have made a character, rigged it with rigify and animated it in blender. I used different actions in the action editor for each animation (idle, walkcycle, swim,…) and just saved it as a .blend file.
Now, I’m using the “rigify to unity” plugin to import the .blend file into unity.

The character gets imported perfectly, but there’s one little problem and I think it originates from blender.

All the animations are in the list, but each one (except 2 tests) are the same animation. The animation plays when unity game runs, but it’s just the one animation.
The tricky part is, (and why I think it originates from blender) is that the animation that plays is the one I was working on last with blender. So if I go back to blender, open action editor, open the “swimcycle” instead of the “walkcycle” and save again, the animation that will play on each clip in unity, will now be the swimcycle instead.

What is actually going on and can anyone help me?

Here’s a picture for clarification…

Things I have noticed:

-Legacy, humanoid, generic, rig settings don’t do anything differently.
-When playing the “swimcycle” animation when everything is “walkcycle” for instance, will still use the start and end frame for the swimcycle… (but play the walkcycle)

Please don’t say “just use fbx”… (seeing that all over the forums everywhere and it just gets old)

If someone can help, thanks in advance!

Can you share the .blend to check?

Check NLA Editor and delete the tracks if any, maybe thats causing the problem.

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

Don´t forget to double check all your actions are playing right in blender.