Blender pmd import.

Hello !
I need convert pmd to obj so I was add last version of pymeshio on Blender 2.66
When i add my pmd model, it doesn’t show up anything in there.
i was try to blender 2.59 but still cant

Anyone know how to fix this?
please help me!
Thank you!

can you please expand on what you are doing and on the error ?

1. you tried the plugin on a OLD 2.66 version of blender
    it did not work
  2. so you tried it on a EVEN OLDER version of blender 2.59 ?

what’s wrong with using the current 2.73a version of blender

Also WHAT version of " pymeshio"
and where did you get it ?
and WHAT is your operating system ?

Maybe you are using a version of Blender which is too old for pymeshio. Or the model which you are trying to import has a defect. If you want someone to help you diagnose the problem, you need to post a link to the model which you are trying to import. The .pmd file format has several features which are not supported by the .obj file format, so you cannot fully convert a .pmd model to .obj. Pymeshio has bugs. You can find some information about pymeshio bugs and workarounds here:

first i try plugin on blender 2.66.
it’s not work so i try in Blender 2.59
i used pymeshio 2.7.8
i get this in https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pymeshio/
and i trying to import many model but still not working
so i don’t think errors arising from model
and sorry, my english not too good.

hi, I have a copy of pymeshio in an older build here: http://graphicall.org/827
it seems to work better than recent versions.
you will always find some corrupt .pmd files, most work well with this build/importer version.
a hint for use: have 2 layers selected before import to separate the ‘cover mesh’ from the armature & model proper.
enjoy.

You can import and export .obj with PMD editor. Maybe you would have better luck converting .pmd to .obj with PMD editor than with Blender. To import or export .obj you need to be in the PMX mode of PMD editor: Select Information, then select PMX/PMD automatic switching. The .obj file format does not support shape keys or bones or vertex weights or several other features, so this is not a complete conversion.
I’m happy to help people with pymeshio, but I would need to have a copy of the model that you are trying to import into Blender.
English translation of PMD editor can be downloaded here:

In your first message, you posted an image which shows the error message that you got with Blender 2.5.9. Pymeshio (2.7.8) does not work with Blender 2…5.9. You haven’t provided any information about what error message you got with later versions of Blender.