Baking gold textures/looks in cycles blender

Hello.

I am trying for long time to set up scene for my jewlery project. I would like to bake nice golden look/material on ring and some other parts but cant really get effect i want. I would like to get something like in this picture.

Can someone help me set up such scene or way i can get such effect/texture on ring.

I think this is not possible, I also posted a simular thread where no one seems to really respond. Baking glass shaders or anything that is raytraced (as far as my understanding goes) is not baked into the textures which makes the cycles baking not really wurth in the end for a lot of cases, unfortunately. The only thing that is possible is just render it from the camera (F12) and use camera mapping which is a real pain if you want to make a 3D textured object out of it. I hope someone writes a sort of 3D camera mapping addon so we can use the same quality from a rendered image instead of a failed baking attempt.

you can put a reflection map on top of the bake.

4 realtime rendering.

I have the same problem, I’ve also studying the problem, make objects for Second Life. I have the following results. Anisometric in cycles using the node with a glossy and high influence in the World HDRI support. Realemnte the problem of polished metal and brightness comes from the reflection of other objects, so you put a map of reflection in the frenel influences.
I started using the node PRB reusing maps from Substance painting, but even works render static, it does not happen in the game where reflexes or do not move or disappear.
A big hug and good luck