Blender Builder

I need some help.

I have some ideas for the game engine to increase usability,

I need a version of blender built including these ideas.

Level of Logic -> States linked to Level of detail system.

Cascaded Sun Shadows = Shadows that are crisp near the player, and fade in detail as the distance from the camera increases.

Armature LOD -> actors swap armatures and meshes based on distance, (You don’t need facial expression bones unless the actor is very close) - what is the hardest part of this? ensuring the new level of armature aligns to the old, and generating some standard system to do so.

Animation STOP,
if you are playing the same frame of action, and there is no change, use last animation cache so actors that are not moving, require no extra processing.

Graphical Enhancement, - Increase rendering capacity and speed by implimenting-
1.Terrain QuadTree LOD
2.Static Render Call batching that is LOD Compatible
3.Better VBO and instancing support
4? anything we can turbocharge the engine with.

I know the core devs are busy with their own dreams, but I dream of people making money on steam with the BGE, and donating to BGE Development.

I have been refining systems to do this.

Controller - Universal input system, So my actor can work in his game, with minimal setup.
Also allows to swap actors your controlling or drive vehicles, with no additional logic usage.

Weapon manager = a system to allow swapping weapons from game to game, weapons are fired by activating a property, the weapon does the rest. it looks for ammo in it’s parent at the moment, but I have been thinking it should instead look up it’s root, then do childrenRecursive and “Find” the ammo container labeled by the programmer , for children in root.childrenRecursive: if ‘Ammo’ in children . etc.

Environment interaction system - Mouse based manipulation of objects on screen, as well as triggering buttons, doors, etc. Again, standardized for easy import into projects,