Fighting Game [WIP]

Here is my first video about my project, it’s still crude, with placeholder art, collision detection sucks, animation is terrible, and many other things, and yet I’m weirdly proud of it. :o
https://vimeo.com/120804891

It’s supposed to become a 3d fighting game like virtua fighter, tekken, soul calibur, etc.
About the theme, the only thing I could ever do vaguely artistic is drawing robots when I was a kid, so robots it is!

ah it looks intresting. btw look up Pokken Tournement for ideas and overall flavor for this fighting game. You will not be disappointed!

Nice!
I also start a fighting game project on the BGE. Not easy but doable! Good luck :slight_smile:

It looks like having some punching combo. One thing that is new for me is the way your character moves to his sides. Will the character still track to the enemy?

humble start, but looking good. RockyMadio is also right about the side strife original… :slight_smile:

Nice ! That’s the type of game I would like to work on…
Keep it up…

Your game art is amazing man, I have no hope to make my game look this nice so soon.

Your game art is amazing man, I have no hope to make my game look this nice soon.

Update 1:

Hello everybody,
Minor update, I just had too little time to work this week. Now I have a camera that follows and zooms accordingly, and the sidestep works.
To the people that asked, yes, it will have a tracking with the sidestep, having to turn your character would be too boring for this kind of game.
Thanks for the answers, and see you next update!