Way to access/edit stored collision bounds in real-time?

Same problem as before: compounding collision meshes is overwriting the original stored collision bound shape for an object in-game, so that adding another instance of the object into the scene adds it with the same shape as its earlier instances. I need it to effectively “reset” each individual instance’s collision boundaries upon adding them into the scene; replaceMesh hasn’t worked. Any ideas? Is there any way to edit the bound the game stores in real time, as it runs?
Thanks!

Hello! I’m not sure to understand. Could you provide a .blend example?

Otherwise, you have http://www.blender.org/api/blender_python_api_2_73_8/bge.types.KX_GameObject.html?highlight=physics#bge.types.KX_GameObject.reinstancePhysicsMesh (thx BRP for the tip)to recalculate collision shape, I think…

Unfortunately, reinstancing doesn’t work with compound collision bounds :c
Demo file:EXAMPLE-compoundSpawnProblem.blend (512 KB)
In this example, an object adds an instance of a ball repeatedly, and with each one, it attaches 1 cube as a compound collision object. Thus, the collision of each ball SHOULD just be the ball shape, plus the one cube shape… But as you can see, it includes the cubes from previous instances of the ball. I don’t know what to do D: