Chevrolet Black Widow

Hello everybody, here I am again. This was a kind of work I completed a month ago. I have others saved in my computer.
Please let me know your opinions if it looks good for you, what I must get better. Any tips and critique would help me a lot

Thank you

Attachments

Great job! I love old cars. :slight_smile: The lighting and materials look very nice!

First let me say good detail work and overall very impressive.
The white and lighter parts of the car are kinda lost in that background - this car begs to go to a drive-in movie or at least hit Route 66. Even a well lit showroom floor might help. This is more of a composition critique than a model critique of course.
The tail lights look strange - no tips to fix it, I’m afraid, but they just dont look right. Maybe too smooth? Not sure. Also - and this may be the angle - the chrome behind the tail lights seems confused. I am not that familiar with this car, so that may just be how it looks.

I love old school cars, and you have captured this one beautifully. The attention to detail is amazing. The rims don’t fit with the car (personal opinion), but look great. I concur with @FellOffthaTruck, the back of the car gets a bit lost in the 3/4 view since it background is lighter. Overall really nice work, keep it up! :slight_smile:

Before all thank you for your words. This was a very elegant car line in its time. Respect to the rims It was someting I just like it. In Cuba there are lots of american old cars with newer rims and they look very nice, maybe it was something why I decided to model this kind of rims. It is true it needs a real environment but it is something I need to learn it and maybe changing it the back white color could look much better, or maybe not so whiter.

Thank you for your words friends.