An old livingroom

Hello, I am newbie in this forum. Sorry me if my english is not good enough because I live in a spanish speaking country, Cuba. I have been developing in Blender for a very short time, I really love it and I want to share my time learning from you.

Thanks in advanced.

Attachments

Nice work :slight_smile: I really like the mood of this livingroom. The clothes simulations are really well done too.

The atmospheric lighting looks good. I like the movement of the curtains. Gives it the illusion that there’s a nice breeze blowing. The grunge textures look good too. The room in the back area looks a bit dark. I can see there is some atmospheric lighting going on, but its not coming across well.

Like Tellyrian, I really like the overall mood of the scene. One thing I would like to point out, though, is the lighting. Through the halo effect, it seemd you are trying to direct your audiences attention to the table and chairs, however the actual window itself was what my eyes focused on. I think that has to do with the dark backround with a bright light shining through the window. If the halo was maybe a bit duller, that might help. Just an honest opinion. But I love the scene! :yes:

This is very well done. I like it.

Thank you friends. Your words make me feel really good. This was my very first work in this wonderful forum. I have others completed and I am trying to upload them for you to write me your opinions.

Thank you a lot for your words.

Thank you for your words. They make feel happy. This was my very first work in this wonderful forum. I will take into account your observation Ethiczz about the halo and yours vlandfair about the dark of the back room. The idea is to place a broken pitcher on the table and some footprints going out the livingroom.

Thanks a lot.