Strange problems with blender !!!!!!

Hello,
i Have Strange problems with blender and I dont no why
sorry for my english

MY PROBLEMS :
1- when i press CTRL + Z to go back to the original move before I do the wrong move , Ctrl +z Not working Whether I was in Object Mode or Edit Mode it’s The same problem and i dont now why .
2- No Add-ons working , when i try install an add-on and star working with it , i can not edit it .
3- When i try to render somthing or an object it’s just render a part of it .

this a video about my problem :

this is the blend file :
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/34600
NOTES :
1- Blender it works efficiently with the same computer two weeks ago
2- I already try to unistall blender and install it again But the problem is not solved
3- I use blender 2,73a 32 bit and i have cumputer with 32 bit !!!
4- I already post a topic here about this problem

soo i hope you guys tell mee how to solve this problem

sorry for my bad english

It sounds like some kind of corrupted user preferences, although reinstalling should fix that. If you reinstalled using a zip, try the full installer (if you used the installewr, try the zip)

another idea, you have a keyboard with a stuck key, maybe the control key. That will foul alot of stuff up, put another keyboard on to try.

Good luck.

But unfortunately both ideas
but thanks for the help

this is what blender show when i open it

Hi, try to start Blender from a shell (CMD) with “blender.exe --factory-startup” to get a clean start.
It seams you have a second Python installed on your system, this may cause problems.
Disable all not official Addons.

Cheers, mib

emmmmm this is new for me what ("start Blender from a shell (CMD) with “blender.exe --factory-startup”) mean
i dont understand

Hi, google a bit about command shell, it is hard to explain for me in english.

If you have a open shell, move to your Blender folder (where blender.exe is) and start Blender with “blender.exe --factory-startup”.
It reset Blender to factory default but only for this session.

Cheers, mib

thanks , for help to evrybody
i find it
after 3 days of search
it’s just go to load factory settings :smiley: