Excerpt from an original anime series and need a crew to make it a reality

We are two collaborators who are ready to see their story come to life. We want to share a piece of the anime with you so at least you know what it’s about. If it is a bit hard to read then you can also read the summary and part of the episode on here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25365009-theremnant
With further ado here is TheRemnant an action-adventure, fantasy, and spiritual anime.

The screen is black and a young girl speaks with fear and doubt in her voice, “When you cry for help, no one seems to notice. You hope they see your tear-stained face, you hope they see through your counterfeit smile, and you hope they find the scars, the fresh cuts and wounds on your mutilated wrists, but they don’t. They told me that God does; that God sees all of my sorrow and pain, so I turned to him.” Disgusted Scoff ”But then I realized that God…was a made up work of fiction; he was just as false as my plastic smile.”

SCENE ONE: BATHROOM
The darkness fades away and opens up with a bathroom scene. The bathtub is filling up with steaming hot water.
There is a shiny, powder blue marble floor with a pool of fresh blood on it.

The camera slowly travels up to reveal a soft limp hand with blood trickling down it. The droplets fall into the pool of blood that has already formed. As the camera continues to climb up it reveals a petite wrist that is slashed vertically and horizontally. There are also faded scars below the fresh, major cut. A teenage girl holds a silver razor in her right hand; she drops the razor and it hits the floor dramatically
in slow motion. She is slumped on the toilet seat lifelessly. A small cross necklace hangs from around her neck.

SCENE TWO:
Blaring ambulance sirens fill the air. A red and white ambulance truck is parked in front of a two-story house. The house is painted off-white and has a porch. There is a dark brown welcome mat in front of the door; the mat reads, “May all who enter be blessed.”
Two white men wearing white uniforms work together as they push and pull a loaded gurney out of the front door of the house. Both of their faces are darkened and blurred out.

The girl on the gurney is Japanese. Her green eyes are halfway-open and dimmed; her long black hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she has long banes matted to her forehead by sweat and water. Her left wrist is wrapped in thick gauze, however, blood seeps through it.

Curious neighbors flood the area and surround the house, their faces are also darkened and hidden.
The Japanese girl closes her eyes all the way as the scene fades out. [INDENT=6]
BOOK ONE, CHAPTER 1: IN THE BEGINNING

[/INDENT]
[INDENT=8](GENESIS 12:1)
[/INDENT]
[INDENT=5]→ “Now the LORD had said… get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that I will shew thee.” KING JAMES VERSION
[/INDENT]

SCENE THREE: PRESENT, HANEDA AIRPORT (TOKYO, JAPAN) 2013

An international airplane is landing on a runway.The plane lands as the ramp agents-wearing bright orange caution shirts-guide the plane with their marshalling wands. It comes to a full stop and a large group of diverse passengers exit the plane.

The camera shows a panoramic view of all of the passengers. Finally, the camera closes in on a specific teenage girl. She is wearing winter clothes: long red coat, brown boots, dark jeans, and a purple purse. Both of her wrists are covered with gray arm warmers. She is wearing a green backpack and is pulling along a dark green roller suitcase. In the clear identification pocket on the suit case her name is neatly written though it is slightly smudged:
Lee, Shikauhno.

Shikauhno (Shih-kahn-oh) stands in the midst of the wind as the other passengers pass her by.
She has long black hair with long banes-covering one eye-bright green eyes, and a solemn look on her face. The wind graciously blows and she blinks as she readjusts her hair with her right hand.

After a moment of taking her surroundings in, she finally walks on.

SCENE FOUR: HANEDA AIRPORT, COFFEE SHOP

Shikauhno is walking through the inside of the airport. It is not crowded; civilians bustle to and fro in a hurry. She finds a small coffee shop in the airport and stands in line with only one person ahead of her. Shikauhno hands the cashier 500 Yen. Shikauhno’s arm warmer crawls up and reveals her bandages underneath. The cashier questioningly looks at her as she gives her a large steaming coffee cup.
Shikauhno lazily bows her head and hurriedly walks away.

This is illegible!

cleaned up

we are two collaborators who are ready to see their story come to life. We want to share a piece of the anime with you so at least you know what it’s about. If it is a bit hard to read then you can also read the summary and part of the episode on here: http://www.wattpad.com/story/25365009-theremnant
with further ado here is theremnant an action-adventure, fantasy, and spiritual anime.

The screen is black and a young girl speaks with fear and doubt in her voice, “when you cry for help, no one seems to notice. You hope they see your tear-stained face, you hope they see through your counterfeit smile, and you hope they find the scars, the fresh cuts and wounds on your mutilated wrists, but they don’t.theytold me that god does; that god sees all of my sorrow and pain, so i turned to him.” disgusted scoff”but then i realized that god…was a made up work of fiction; he was just as false as my plastic smile.”

scene one: Bathroom
the darkness fades away and opens up with a bathroom scene. The bathtub is filling up with steaming hot water.

There is a shiny, powder blue marble floor with a pool of fresh blood on it.

The camera slowly travels up to reveal a soft limp hand with blood trickling down it. The droplets fall into the pool of blood that has already formed. As the camera continues to climb up it reveals a petite wrist that is slashed vertically and horizontally. There are also faded scars below the fresh, major cut. A teenage girl holds a silver razor in her right hand; she drops the razor and it hits the floor dramatically in slow motion. She is slumped on the toilet seat lifelessly. A small cross necklace hangs from around her neck.

scene two:
blaring ambulance sirens fill the air. A red and white ambulance truck is parked in front of a two-story house. The house is painted off-white and has a porch. There is a dark brown welcome mat in front of the door; the mat reads, “may all who enter be blessed.”

two white men wearing white uniforms work together as they push and pull a loaded gurney out of the front door of the house. Both of their faces are darkened and blurred out.

The girl on the gurney is japanese. Her green eyes are halfway-open and dimmed; her long black hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she has long banes matted to her forehead by sweat and water. Her left wrist is wrapped in thick gauze, however, blood seeps through it.

Curious neighbors flood the area and surround the house, their faces are also darkened and hidden.

The japanese girl closes her eyes all the way as the scene fades out.

book one, chapter 1: In the beginning
(genesis 12:1)
→ “now the lord had said… Get thee out of thy country, and from thy
kindred, and from thy father’s house, unto a land that i will shew thee.” ← king james version

scene three: Present, haneda airport (tokyo, japan) 2013
as the scene opens up music begins to softly play in the background.

An international airplane is landing on a runway.the plane lands as the ramp agents-wearing bright orange caution shirts-guide the plane with their marshalling wands. It comes to a full stop and a large group of diverse passengers exit the plane.

The camera shows a panoramic view of all of the passengers. Finally, the camera closes in on a specific teenage girl. She is wearing winter clothes: Long red coat, brown boots, dark jeans, and a purple purse. Both of her wrists are covered with gray arm warmers. She is wearing a green backpack and is pulling along a dark green roller suitcase. In the clear identification pocket on the suit case her name is neatly written though it is slightly smudged: Lee, shikauhno.

Shikauhno (shih-kahn-oh) stands in the midst of the wind as the other passengers pass her by. She has long black hair with long banes-covering one eye-bright green eyes, and a solemn look on her face. The wind graciously blows and she blinks as she readjusts her hair with her right hand.

After a moment of taking her surroundings in, she finally walks on.

scene four: Haneda airport, coffee shop
shikauhno is walking through the inside of the airport. It is not crowded; civilians bustle to and fro in a hurry. She finds a small coffee shop in the airport and stands in line with only one person ahead of her. Shikauhno hands the cashier 500 yen. Shikauhno’s arm warmer crawls up and reveals her bandages underneath. The cashier questioningly looks at her as she gives her a large steaming coffee cup.
Shikauhno lazily bows her head and hurriedly walks away.

The background music fades.

scene five: Shinigawa metro station
the sounds of distant trains fill the air. The wind blows littered candy wrappers and chaff along the ground.

Sfx: Trains

shikauhno glances at her train ticket; it reads “1:30 am tokyo to ryojima (rio-ji-muh).” she takes out her touch screen phone to view the time; it is 1:28 am. Shikauhno curiously observes the people around her. There is a young couple with a child, a dirty bum, a guy with a mustache, a young american woman, a young man with a skateboard, and a blonde woman wearing shades.

The train approaches and the fellow people line up to get in. Shikauhno is third in line behind the american woman and the bum. The bum coughs without covering his mouth which triggers the american woman to turn around and give him a dirty look. “jesus, will you cover your mouth?” she rolls her eyes and turns back around.

The young couple stand behind shikauhno. Their toddler leans on shikauhno’s suitcase; she quietly glances at him as the innocent child smiles brightly. The mother of the child takes his hand. Shikauhno turns back around.

The train arrives and slowly comes to a complete stop and the passengers prepare to board it.

Shikauhno enters the train as she shows her ticket to the security man. He gives her a lazy nod and she finds a seat.

I know I have to fix it right now. Im sorry. Please give me a few minutes. Sorry.

Thank You Kurtis. Here is the rest of the excerpt.

thank you. Sorry

SCENE FIVE: SHINIGAWA METRO STATION
The sounds of distant trains fill the air. The wind blows littered candy wrappers and chaff along the ground.

SFX: Trains

Shikauhno glances at her train ticket; it reads “1:30 AM Tokyo to Ryojima (Rio-ji-muh).” She takes out her touch screen phone to view the time; it is 1:28 AM. Shikauhno curiously observes the people around her. There is a young couple with a child, a dirty bum, a guy with a mustache, a young American woman, a young man with a skateboard, and a blonde woman wearing shades.

The train approaches and the fellow people line up to get in. Shikauhno is third in line behind the American woman and the bum. The bum coughs without covering his mouth which triggers the American woman to turn around and give him a dirty look. “Jesus, will you cover your mouth?” She rolls her eyes and turns back around.

The young couple stand behind Shikauhno. Their toddler leans on Shikauhno’s suitcase; she quietly glances at him as the innocent child smiles brightly. The mother of the child takes his hand. Shikauhno turns back around.

The train arrives and slowly comes to a complete stop and the passengers prepare to board it.

Shikauhno enters the train as she shows her ticket to the security man. He gives her a lazy nod and she finds a seat.

SCENE SIX: RYOJIMA SQUARE
It is windy and dark; there is a full moon outside. A few street lamps illuminate the sidewalks.

The camera shows a view of a man’s feet running swiftly. He has on shiny, nice dress shoes and navy blue dress pants. He appears to be a wealthy businessman.

SFX: Footsteps pounding against the pavement

SCENE SEVEN: TRAIN
The same couple is putting their child to sleep; the man with facial hair is quietly talking on the phone, an adolescent boy is eating a candy bar, the American lady is dozing off, and the woman with blonde hair and shades walks down the aisle of the train; she is also holding a styrofoam cup in her hand. Her out of place appearance attracts Shikauhno’s attention.

Shikauhno observes the woman; she thinks to herself, Shades, at night?’ She scoffs, ‘Must be famous or something.’ Shikauhno rests her head on her hands and slowly shuts her eyes.

As she shuts her eyes she has a vision. She sees her own sliced wrist and blood everywhere.

She opens her eyes again and thinks, ‘I can’t get that out of my head.’

SCENE EIGHT: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The camera shows the back of the middle-aged businessman. The back of his business suit is slashed. His white undershirt is seen through the tattered suit. His steps echo loudly against the concrete as he continuously runs.

He breathes heavily; as he turns the corner he drops the black briefcase in his hands. It thuds to the cold ground and opens. Papers fly from the case and freely dance in the air as if to mock him.

SCENE NINE: TRAIN
The train makes a sharp bump and Shikauhno abruptly awakens from her sleep. I doubt I’ll get any sleep.’ She thinks to herself.

SCENE TEN: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The businessman continues to run and his foot gets caught in an uneven crack embedded into the sidewalk. He stumbles and falls hard to the ground. His keys slide away from him and he struggles to reach for them.

SCENE ELEVEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno looks down at her phone to see the time. It is 2:43 AM. She yawns.

SCENE TWELVE: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The businessman quickly recovers with his keys now in his hand and regains his proper footing. He glances back, to his relief, no one is chasing behind him. He unlocks his car by the click of a button and suddenly to his horror, his pursuer jumps onto his car, crushing it. The car is completely destroyed.

SFX: Glass breaking

The businessman slowly backs away as he whimpers in pure terror. “What are you?”

SCENE THIRTEEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno completely falls asleep and her head drops in complete exhaustion.

SCENE FOURTEEN: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The pursuer slowly turns around. The two are now facing one another. His pursuer stares him straight in the face and grins widely.

The pursuer resembles a man except for his inhumane eyes, teeth, and arms. His arms are abnormally long with claws instead of normal fingers and his teeth are jagged and appear to be customized for ripping flesh. His large eyes beam with wickedness and glow a dark red color.

The businessman stutters, “P-please, just tell me. Just tell me w-what you want from me.” He trembles and slowly backs away.

The pursuing “man” answers him with a wicked smile and cocks his head to the right. He jumps off of the car and lands on the ground, leaving a small indent in the concrete.

The cowering businessman continues, “I-I have money. Is that what you want?” He violently quivers as he reaches into his inner coat pocket and pulls out a leather wallet. He opens the wallet and offers the money inside of it. It is a bundle of cash totaling 7000 yen. The wind carries the cash away.
The pursuer smirks and steps closer to the fearful businessman. He utters a cry, “Oh God…please.”

At the mention of God the pursuer tilts its head to the left and grins widely, “God? GOD HAS FORSAKEN THIS PLACE!” Its voice sounds like a multitude of voices speaking in unison.

The camera shows blood splatter onto the ground and the businessman gives out a final cry.

SCENE FIFTEEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno abruptly awakens from sleep and quickly opens her eyes.

This introduces the opening credits of TheRemnant.

I hoped you enjoyed our excerpt from TheRemnant. Not only do we want to share our story with you but we also want you to be apart of it. We are looking for hardworking, talented, and dedicated people to be apart of this. We aren’t interested in fancy resumes but those who will like to grow with us. We want to inform you as well that we are also looking for a team so we have more of a chance to gain a fiscal sponsorship. If these companies see we already have a team put together then it would increase our chances of receiving sponsorship. If you don’t know what a fiscal sponsorship is then we would advise you to look it up. We will describe briefly, a way for people to donate to you that can be added to their tax write off. Here is a list of jobs that we need to be filled:

• Animators (backgrounds, cleanups, in between, etc.)
  • Character designer
  • sound editor
  • film editor
  • PA aka personal assistant that can juggle many jobs such as AD (Ass. Director), keep track of a lot.
  • voice actors (limited because have some others in mind)

If there is not a job posted you feel will be an asset in assisting us please share. We do not need any other writers because we are it. If you are not interested in any of the jobs it would be nice to hear some feedback on the story. Thank You.

Continuation from the episode.

SCENE FIVE: SHINIGAWA METRO STATION
The sounds of distant trains fill the air. The wind blows littered candy wrappers and chaff along the ground.

SFX: Trains

Shikauhno glances at her train ticket; it reads “1:30 AM Tokyo to Ryojima (Rio-ji-muh).” She takes out her touch screen phone to view the time; it is 1:28 AM. Shikauhno curiously observes the people around her. There is a young couple with a child, a dirty bum, a guy with a mustache, a young American woman, a young man with a skateboard, and a blonde woman wearing shades.

The train approaches and the fellow people line up to get in. Shikauhno is third in line behind the American woman and the bum. The bum coughs without covering his mouth which triggers the American woman to turn around and give him a dirty look. “Jesus, will you cover your mouth?” She rolls her eyes and turns back around.

The young couple stand behind Shikauhno. Their toddler leans on Shikauhno’s suitcase; she quietly glances at him as the innocent child smiles brightly. The mother of the child takes his hand. Shikauhno turns back around.

SCENE SIX: RYOJIMA SQUARE
It is windy and dark; there is a full moon outside. A few street lamps illuminate the sidewalks.

The camera shows a view of a man’s feet running swiftly. He has on shiny, nice dress shoes and navy blue dress pants. He appears to be a wealthy businessman.

SFX: Footsteps pounding against the pavement

SCENE SEVEN: TRAIN
The same couple is putting their child to sleep; the man with facial hair is quietly talking on the phone, an adolescent boy is eating a candy bar, the American lady is dozing off, and the woman with blonde hair and shades walks down the aisle of the train; she is also holding a styrofoam cup in her hand. Her out of place appearance attracts Shikauhno’s attention.

Shikauhno observes the woman; she thinks to herself, Shades, at night?’ She scoffs, ‘Must be famous or something.’ Shikauhno rests her head on her hands and slowly shuts her eyes.

As she shuts her eyes she has a vision. She sees her own sliced wrist and blood everywhere.

She opens her eyes again and thinks, ‘I can’t get that out of my head.’

SCENE EIGHT: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The camera shows the back of the middle-aged businessman. The back of his business suit is slashed. His white undershirt is seen through the tattered suit. His steps echo loudly against the concrete as he continuously runs.

He breathes heavily; as he turns the corner he drops the black briefcase in his hands. It thuds to the cold ground and opens. Papers fly from the case and freely dance in the air as if to mock him.

SCENE NINE: TRAIN
The train makes a sharp bump and Shikauhno abruptly awakens from her sleep. I doubt I’ll get any sleep.’ She thinks to herself.

SCENE TEN: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The businessman continues to run and his foot gets caught in an uneven crack embedded into the sidewalk. He stumbles and falls hard to the ground. His keys slide away from him and he struggles to reach for them.

SCENE ELEVEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno looks down at her phone to see the time. It is 2:43 AM. She yawns.

SCENE TWELVE: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The businessman quickly recovers with his keys now in his hand and regains his proper footing. He glances back, to his relief, no one is chasing behind him. He unlocks his car by the click of a button and suddenly to his horror, his pursuer jumps onto his car, crushing it. The car is completely destroyed.

SFX: Glass breaking

The businessman slowly backs away as he whimpers in pure terror. “What are you?”

SCENE THIRTEEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno completely falls asleep and her head drops in complete exhaustion.

SCENE FOURTEEN: RYOJIMA SQUARE
The pursuer slowly turns around. The two are now facing one another. His pursuer stares him straight in the face and grins widely.

The pursuer resembles a man except for his inhumane eyes, teeth, and arms. His arms are abnormally long with claws instead of normal fingers and his teeth are jagged and appear to be customized for ripping flesh. His large eyes beam with wickedness and glow a dark red color.

The businessman stutters, “P-please, just tell me. Just tell me w-what you want from me.” He trembles and slowly backs away.

The pursuing “man” answers him with a wicked smile and cocks his head to the right. He jumps off of the car and lands on the ground, leaving a small indent in the concrete.

The cowering businessman continues, “I-I have money. Is that what you want?” He violently quivers as he reaches into his inner coat pocket and pulls out a leather wallet. He opens the wallet and offers the money inside of it. It is a bundle of cash totaling 7000 yen. The wind carries the cash away.
The pursuer smirks and steps closer to the fearful businessman. He utters a cry, “Oh God…please.”

At the mention of God the pursuer tilts its head to the left and grins widely, “God? GOD HAS FORSAKEN THIS PLACE!” Its voice sounds like a multitude of voices speaking in unison.

The camera shows blood splatter onto the ground and the businessman gives out a final cry.

SCENE FIFTEEN: TRAIN
Shikauhno abruptly awakens from sleep and quickly opens her eyes.

This introduces the opening credits of TheRemnant.