Particle system won't render

Ive made a scene for a project that has a particle system of ice crystals influenced by a dynamic weight paint. The scene is motion tracked. Everytime i try to render, my crystals won’t show up. But when i turn off the render visibility for the dynamic paint, they show up but i need the render visibility on. Someone please help! cause I cant find the solution to save my life. Here is a screenshot of the scene.

Check the modifiers on the emitting plane. Make sure any modifiers that have separate viewport and render setting are the same (i.e. subsurf should be 1,1 or 2,2) If there are any mismatches, make them the same and rebake the dynamic paint and try rerendering. If it’s not that, post the blend to dropbox or pasteall.

It didn’t work. but tell me, how would’ve that helped me in this situation?

When you bake dynamic paint it creates a cache for the verts in your mesh. I believe it uses the preview value for the bake. If you have a different (higher) vert count in your render – because of subsurf – the cache can’t find the value it wants. Usually you would see weirdness in the render, not just nothing.

Explain the issue a little more and post a blend.

well let me ask this, why when I render the image the timeline green thing goes to the frame b4 it and the frame after it and then starts to render? it messes up the cache and i think this maybe the problem

Maybe someone else can puzzle it out, I’d need to see the blend.

aight how can i post it?

or no give me your email. I’ll email it too you

If you really don’t want the blend out there you can pm me a link to pasteall or dropbox. But I am sleep deprived tonight and heading to bed, I may be able to look at it tomorrow. If you just post a simplified version on this thread you’ll have a better chance.

I still need your email lol

Nevermind! I figured out the problem thank God! I had to turn on the visibility eye on the sub surf modifiers as well. I don’t know why that effected my render because i thought that only effected the viewport, but aw well i figured it out. I really appreciate your willingness to help.