Working people (as for props)

What i like to create are some normal people to be placed on blendswap with CCzero permissions.
So people could freely use them as props for architectural situations, work / office etc.

Imagine you like to show an office, or construction area. Then it would be attractive to have some normal people in it.
Allready lots of humans have been made, but at least on blendswap not that many normal people.
I’d like to stress normal people here, no supermans, no big breasted woman etc…
Just normal people and most important with their (working/ freetime) clothes on.
So you most likely wont see arm muscles on these meshes, but we might at a pockets on their clothes.
Hair on the models etc.

Although i can create a human, know how to rigify etc, and i know makehuman, and i do know manual retopo.
And i even made people starting from planes + mirror modifier mesh by mesh…
But what i find a bit difficult is trying to keep the polycount average, while having still be able to render nice faces, and hands. I often endup with a face that has lost ‘character’, it still is a face but realism seams lost.
I’ve done various experiments in this direction, but so far i couldnt convince myself that they where all that good.
And find it hard to hit the magic spot of a realistic looking face with a non extreme polycount.

So maybe by this post i could find someone who likes the idea, and who would like to work together.
Maybe you got a nice basemesh and like to help with this, or we adjust that one or create something new.
In the end i’d like to create a few people male /female office workers / construction workers.
We could make a small series of models this way, who have about the same poly count.