Bones not obeying keyframes!

Hi there…

I’m using blender 2.73a

While animating my character, (whose rig was made in 2.6 version series…) I wonder to see that some bones are not obeying the rotation key frames I added.

what could be wrong?

can anyone there help me?

thanks in advance…
cheers…

Locked animation channels ?
Other constraints ?

Difficult to say without a blend file

Yes please post a blend file with an example of the problem… if you are unable to post into Blender Artist, post to…
http://www.pasteall.org/
note there is a special blend file icon on the upper right…
Upload your file there…
then post your link here…

oh! sorry, I was out of station…

The problem still persists…
But one thing I found was that if I close the .blend file and then re-open it, it works…

But how will I upload the file which is about 600 MB in size, when I have a limited pre-paid internet connection:(

I don’t know whether It works if I save it on another name and delete everything other than the character rig (but it is linked! - I have to pack it for CD?)

please…

But how will I upload the file which is about 600 MB in size, when I have a limited pre-paid internet connection:(

hummm yah … that’s a problem…

But one thing I found was that if I close the .blend file and then re-open it, it works…

You lost me… so the problem corrects it’s self on a bender reload?

I don’t know whether It works if I save it on another name and delete everything other than the character rig (but it is linked! - I have to pack it for CD?)

Okay… well there’s some information… that is… that you have the character linked…

so go back to your origonal Character-Rigg file… do you have the problem there?

That file I’m am betting is smaller… so if the problem is there then it would be a smaller upload…

also that file would be easier to save a file copy and delete out the Mesh so that you are only dealing with the Rigg alone…
to make an even smaller file for upload…
and to separate out the Rigg to see if the problem is with the Rigg at all…

when ever I’m building an Animation I always save out separate files with the Mess only… the Mess with all it’s Texturing… the Mess with all it’s weight painting… the Rigg all by it’s self… I even save a file with only the deformer bones of the Rigg…
Then of coarse a file with all that stuff combined…
it makes it much easier to find problems when your in the middle of a production time crunch…

1 Like