Seeking Work Experience

It has come to that time when I need (and would like) to find some work experience. With an interest in physics, engineering and of course, Blender and 3D art, I’d love to find some kind of work experience that involves Blender, Maya, or any similar packages. Whether it’s animation, ArchViz, VFX for films, or whatever else, I’m interested.

If you work for a studio or company based in or near to London, or perhaps know someone who does and whom I can get in touch with, that would be highly appreciated - just send me a PM, or reply to this thread and I’ll PM more details. If you know anything about possible opportunities, please, let me know.

I recognise that this is a long shot, but it’s worth a go. I figured Blenderartists would be a good place to start in conjunction with some Googling.

Also, I apologise if this is not the correct place to post this; however, I felt that by posting here, even if it was the wrong place, it would cause minimal offence.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: It appears that perhaps the term “work experience” may be a little vague. I would like to clarify: work experience is a week-long period where an individual goes to a place of work and learns more about that job. There is no payment, of course. The company hosting can choose what the individual does at the company - tasks may range from fetching coffees to interviewing those who work there in order to learn more about their job. Perhaps it is like a week long unpaid internship.
Sorry for any confusion.

Hi bwhite, I sent you a PM.
Also you might want to let people know what software you use and your proficiency level of said software, in your initial post.