Jail

This is one of my initial attempts in blender. So was unable to use any advanced texture techniques. SO walls might look a bit plain.

Nice and dusky scene, i like the volumetric lighting:) but yeah, i wouldn’t call your walls “plain”, more flat (mainly the walls to the left and right, the far wall looks ok). They could do with either displacement or a normal/bump map. also, the texture on the floor looks pretty low res from this range too.

The shackles look good, nicely modelled. although they look slightly big if they are intended for a humans legs or arms, the diameter should be slightly smaller.

You could improve your volumetric lighting by adding a “Gobo” infront of your light source. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gobo_(lighting)

One last thing, the light to the right of the image is creating an artifact on the wall, the light source may be partially embedded into the mesh, The lamp to the left of the image looks good, maybe duplicate that to replace the light on the right of the image.

For one of your first attempts in blender this is very good, keep up the work man :slight_smile: this is tons better than my first projects were :smiley:

Hey thanks for helpful words. I ll implement. your suggestions ans report the finished project. :slight_smile: