My first animation

Hi. I am new here and I really like your animations and renders so I try to do one animation. I Work with blender about 2 months. On this animation I worked about one month because I have school and other obligations. Please acces my animation.

For a low poly animation, it’s pretty good. I hope that in your next animation you can improve on the lighting a bit more.

That’s a pretty good first animation. Next step, of course, is to have something happening in the animation. We got a tiny bit of that with the swing set, which is good.

Moving from the camera flying around a set to telling a story on that set is a pretty big jump. I’d suggest something not too ambitious, but that will let you get familiar with the sort of considerations you’ll have in a storytelling animation.

Suggestion: Add a character, a bird, maybe, or a dog. Have it wander into the playground, with the swings gently moving in the breeze, and find something… a discarded bit of food, or a can. The animal investigates the thing for a few seconds, then a car drives by, and the animal runs away.

If you want to learn rigging, model your own character and rig it. If your focus is more on animation, go over to BlendSwap, find a rigged character and use it. (I’d suggest grabbing a rigged character, you will be learning plenty just with the new kind of animation. You can always learn rigging later).

Welcome to BlenderArtists :smiley:

The camera movements were pretty nice. Seems pretty amazing being in Blender for only 2 months.

Thanks for all. Video clip created along the lines of this (time 2:03)

Its pretty good for a first. But to get closer to the reference video, your going to need a lot of detail. At the moment it looks more like a low res computer game.

As a complete newbie to blender, this is inspiring!
Very nice! Thanks for sharing!