Transasian Plane Crash -Possibly A CGI Creation?

hello everyone,I am someone who is very interested in conspiracy theories ,false flags and the like. Anyhow there are many in this community who are on youtube who believe wholehearedly that this event was a total CGI fake. Others are convinced it was real,and I am one of those who is almost totally convinced it was real. However this event is dividing this community like nothing else before, turning best of friends into bitter enemies. Therefore I thought it was time to get an expert or twos opinion on this matter. I will link a few vids below for you to look at ,and please give me some clues as to proof of it being CGI or not CGI. Thank you,and you have no idea how many people you will be helping out with your contribution,and how much !

This one here is probably the most widely viewed on,and to me looks very authentic.

This one does look a bit fake to me to be honest,and its the one that the hoax espousers are jumping on with no holds barred

This one is shot from quite a distnace and from a totally different angle,you will see it at about 45 secs in. I think this one looks totally real,with the smoke billowing up after the crash!

Reckon it ought not be too hard to figure out if a plane took-off, and if it subsequently landed, mmmm??

And, unless someone was flying along behind the thing with a video camera, any depiction of the event would be “a CGI creation.” What else could it be?