Looking for rigger - Human model from Maya to Blender

Hi there Blender artists,

I’m looking for a rigger who can give me a good rigged version of this model, in Blender: http://www.plasticboy.co.uk/store/MAYA-Rigged-Human-Male-Anatomy-Complete-V06.html

I can give you the rigged Maya version, as well as a Blender version of the model (which is unfortunately not rigged). I’m not sure how you want to go about converting it, there are probably different ways to do it.

Only the main body parts are important (feet, legs, upper body, arms). Small details (toes, fingers, eyes) are not necessary. It’s only going to be used for a basic run cycle.

The model consists of the skin, organs, muscles and bones which should all be connected to the rig.

If you think you can do this, send an email to [email protected] with a brief explanation of your workflow. If you can share some previous organic rigging work you’ve done in Blender that would be great (the .blend files).

Cheers,
Richard van der Oost

Thanks for all the applications, I’ve found someone to do the job :slight_smile:

No need to email me anymore!

In the future, when a position fills, please mark the thread as Solved (Edit the first post, click Go Advanced, choose the [Solved] prefix). I’ve taken care of it for this thread.