[BGMC15]Uranium blood!

Hi! This is the WIP entry thread for my BGMC15 game. Its basic objective is to kill all the robots which are attacking the planet Mislicure-97C. I will post all in-progress screenshots here;)

Story:
You are a space policeman. A group of robots decide to capture big industrial planet and use the loot to make them much stronger. You must stop them before they destroy half-the-galaxy. You have to kill as much of them as you can.

Level description:

Level 1: You lead your spaceship to clear the planet from some guarding robots which make a problems for you…

Update 3:

Download:
http://www.pasteall.org/blend/34509

Nice title! Sounds like its going to be a fun game :smiley:

I hope so…:smiley:

Added first video!

Looks good!

Thanks, Aloe!:slight_smile:

Problem- looks like I cant competite in BGMC15(contest of ensembles in Wednesday, Olympiad in music in Thurstday, Olympiad in Maths in Friday and I must make a score and practise compositors and mathematical exersises today, but tomorrow music school till 20:00). Sorry for making you all sad:(

Updated!!! Maybe I still have chance to do this… Lets see…

I hope you don’t give up!
Even if you don’t have a lot of time to devote to your game, use the time you have wisely and try to plan ahead of time what you want to get done and give yourself little daily goals. An incomplete entry is better than no entry.

Show us what you’re working on. I see a lot of empty space on this thread :eek:

Updated the video, added download- go ahead and test already now, tell me bugs, help me if you wish! Hope you like it!:slight_smile:

this is cool good job

Thanks mossa!:slight_smile:

Crap- no progress for 2 days as I am ill…:frowning: