Unity Game - The Robot Raid

I just put up my first Kongregate game. It’s an FPS survival. Assets made in blender. C&C

IndieDB post has screenshots:

W A S D – Move
Left Ctrl – Crouch
LMB – Attack
R – Reload
1 – Primary
2 – Knife
RMB – Weapon Ability (Switch be tween firing modes on the AK or M4 or sight in on the Scar 17)
Escape – Pause
E – Use (When object makes text pop up)
TO START ROUND: Put crosshair over door and press e.

Pick up guns the same way you open the door.

I used pretty much no textures because there is a file size limit on kongregate and this game loads SUPER fast with out them. I’ll update the game from time to time

This is quite fun and plays smoothly, I think if you made the instructions (pressing e) visible to the player, that would make it a little more obvious.

How long did it take to make?

Thank you :3
So make ’ press e’ pop up when mousing over the object?
Three weeks about.

This a good game.Interstellar marines the first version was a robot game.It is a unity game.Have you thought about of putting weapons upgrades in the game?Like after you destroy all the robots from a level of the game.

I hadn’t considered it. I could add upgrades for rate of fire, magazine capacity, damage, reload time, and maybe walking speed.
I was thinking of an angry bird approach. Fast to die, quick to restart. The medals show that (bonze - 10 kills, silver - 20 kills, etc…)
I didn’t make the game to where you can last long. So upgrades may not fit.

Once I fix the first batch of things on my list, I’ll look more into upgrades.

EDIT:

The mouse problem has been fixes, You can now change your sensitivity, The menu has be updated, There is a now a temporary high score, and some other fixes

Screenshots on IndieDB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/the-robot-raid

Updates:

• New Map, Lobby
  • High Scores save on Kongregate
  • Easy Difficulty added
  • Thompson added
  • And some bugs have been fixed