Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth.

I have noticed this going on for years… So have many others.
I watched this on the weekend and what this guy says is just starting to come true.

The media and the people doing the dirty work
are now willing to inform you/us now that they (scientists) are going to save us from ourselves.
LoL…i actually i heard this on the radio this morning. The media is in full spin mode. :eyebrowlift:

Good luck folks. People were trying to warn us… But were made fun of… Tinfoil hats…

Sad, very sad.

Another Good film.

This is tinfoil hat stuff…

Can these people even tell the difference between the underside of a government plane and the underside of a commercial jetliner, especially at 30,000 feet in the air?

You see these sort of contrails everywhere in some parts of the country because the population density allows for a dense network of airports that passenger airliners are taking off and landing all the time from. The upper troposphere is also extremely cold, meaning that the exhaust created by jetfuel condenses, and sometimes hangs around for a long time which is highly dependent on how much moisture the air contains.

These tinfoil hat videos are usually made by people who don’t know a thing about even the most basic scientific concepts.

I really doubt you watched the films. Or understand as much as you think about contrails.

Google Geoengineering . News. past 24 hours. The media will tell you something has been in the works for sometime now.

Question: How whould one go about blocking the suns harmfull rays if one wanted to cool the planet? :rolleyes:

Oh NO NOT AGAIN…
the FAKE "chemtrails " are well FAKE

people please see the JREF site

and LEARN how to think in a rational way

If I was to think in a rational way, hmmmm what would I thnk?
I thought about it… and hear is what I asked myself.

• If ( geoengineering) is not true, then they were wrong and nothing really changes. (great)

• If they are correct…
    then we missed the boat , and everything else could go from bad to worse. (very bad)

• Last point and most important.
    They have/are taking measures to start this program up.

Meaning, we and everything else can/will pay the ferryman. ( you decide)

I will give 4.3 Billion pixels to anyone that can answer my question.
→ How whould one go about blocking the suns harmfull rays if one wanted to cool the planet?

I am no expert or activist … I sometimes enjoy peoples reaction on some topics.
I will leave it at that. The Media will help use understand.

Chemtrails. Morgellons disease. Faked Moonlandings. Psuedo scientific quackery of the worst kind.

So called chemtrails are simply a mixture of the combustion products coming out of the exhaust gasses of the aeroplane and condensed water vapour from the air caused by the passage of the plane through air containing water vapour. Nothing mysterious , nothing freaky , no conspiracy.
Do they have an impact on the atmosphere / radiative balance etc? Possibly but its almost certainly very very marginal compared to the tons and tons of CO2 and methane we are chucking into the atmosphere from other sources.

I didnt watch this particular video ( Ive wasted time reading stuff on chemtrails before) and dont intend to.

Yes, Alot of freaky ideas and strange times we live in.

I just like to keep my mind working and not watching T.V.

Ironically you just linked several videos from youtube…

So… these are the people that are buying up all the canned goods, bags of concrete, and bottled water?

Had a little dig around and found this, I will let you figure this one out by yourselfs ! :eyebrowlift:

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/researchernews/rn_robockfeature.html

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/graphic/2012/jul/17/geoengineering-world-map

You people who think the planet is not getting messed up you are just stupid. Turn off the media and look around where you live. You want to argue one issue at a time when there are hundreds. Dumb asses tell us not to worry. Mock us for wanting to be careful, safe. I cant even get my wife to turn off lights she does not use. Party on, let us paranoid alone. Don’t do nothing. Wast it all. Its going to happen anyway.
If they are right where Screwed. If they are wrong why do you care so much? Who cares?
Does any one here do art? Why are you here? Off topic! That’s off topic all right.

It’s unfortunate they used a word already associated with chemtrails.

What is the density of aircraft in the air at one time? 274,000 in airworthy condition (according to google). Lets assume each sprays a trail that is 100m wide and stays around for a week. Lets assume these planes fly an hour per day. 16 million square kilometers covered
what’s the surface of the earth measure? 500 million.

Each car releases exhaust fumes in a strip 3m wide that hangs around for 1 hours, each car us driven 1 hour a day at 50kph, there are 250 million cars. This comes to 37 million square kilometers covered.

If you want to do geoengineering, don’t go with aircraft, just pay an oil company and add something to every car’s petrol…

Chemtrails. The govenment secretly co-opting every plane in existance to cover 2% of the Earth? Without everyone knowing?
Also, the shear volume of fluid/nanoparticles/mind-altering drugs is absurd.
To alter someones brain takes a relativtly high atmospheric concentration of something.
This also applies to the climate-control. They’d have to put something in the aircraft trails that offset the effect of it’s natural fuel vapour and carbon dioxide.

You’d need to set up an entire continent to fuelling such an experiment.

How much would it cost to run this for a week?
Pilots wages+fuel cost+chemical cost+plane maintinance cost would come to billions. Aircraft are only viable because there are hundreds of people on each. Replace those with something you have to pay for, and the cost is enormous.

In my opinion, we are not currently doing chem-trails because the price is enormous to have no effect. Will we control climate with chemtrails? Nope, same problem there.

If we want to do geoengineering, we’ll have to find another delivery method.

I just watnted to point out a few things in this clip I find interesting.
First thing is to thank Dane and the folks standing in the rain asking people to take notice of something
going on. I think everyone agrees this effects everyone and everything.
The Lame stream media really is pathetic…

Second thing I notice odd about the video is the planes in the clip. Pay attention to the planes.
Most think “contrails” form behind the planes are the cause of the hazzing.
Contrails do not stop and start in that short of distance. LoL… It kind of looks like one
is clearing its noozles.

The other fact is, if one of these planes fly through a fluffy cload bank and produces a contrail,
something is wrong. The plane is not at a high enough altitude to produce this effect “contrail”.
So I ask the de-bunkers to please explain how this works.

I dont know why I find this interesting… but I do.
Thank-you for the answers to my questions.

the physics of how a wing works

the air above is LESS dense
this produces LIFT

that less dense air allows water to come out of solution and turn into droplets
AKA Clouds
QED

Regarding short contrails, I’ve seen some pretty dang short ones behind planes in the sky here on a mostly cloudless day. The length and shape in general is very highly dependent on water vapor content and temperature.

They spray my country too and the media makes fun of the people.

This is the part I dont get. If cumulas cloads form around, and less than 1000m (3300 ft)

And Contrails usually form at very high altitudes; usually above 8,000 m (26,000 ft), where the air temperature is below −36.5 °C (−34 °F), and the relative humidity is over 60%.
(They can also form closer to the ground when the air is very cold and has enough moisture.)

How is it that I see planes form contrails that are flying at, or below the formation of cumulas cloads?
I know it depends on temp and moisture… however the weather reports state temp and hummity at level that dont or should not allow such an effect to accure?

Thanks for the reply.
Im still trying to get my head around this. Im still alittle confused why so much aluminium
is found in rain water. That Sheet is bad to breath in.