Doubt about 'Camera Tracking'

Hi everybody. I recently started studing camera tracking procces with a video form the website holywoodcamerawork.
But I a’m having problems when I place a marker in a place,and an element from the video,like a person,goes at front of it.
I’ll try to explain better;there’s a person walking and beyond it a green wall on the video. In some moment,the camera get closer to the person
and when I put a marker on the wall in the beggining of the video,this marker is covered by the person and then I don’t know what to do.
Please,if someone already had this same problem tracking a video in ‘video clip editor’,or anyway knows what to do when this happen,tell me :slight_smile:

You need to disable the marker on the last frame that it is visible. Do this by clicking the little “eye” icon in the Track settings in the ‘N’ panel.
If the marker becomes visible at a later time, you can re-enable the marker by clicking the eye icon again.

Steve S

Or you could try to offset the tracker to another feature on the same plane?

Ok guys,thanks a lot.I’m gonna try it now,and if getting it or not,I return soon