Quickly Create a gun in Blender

Quickly Create a gun in Blender. You can create a weapon in less than 4 minutes by just outlining it. You can also use this trick in many other objects like cars.
Drawbacks :- You cannot add loop cuts without applying Beauty Fill

Tutorial :- http://www.mosrille.ml/tutorials/createagun-blender/

Just added the text tutorial.:cool: Picture tutorial also coming

Absolutely the worst way to model any complex and compound item. This is 3D modeling so don’t use a 2D drawing technique.

The drawback, I’m afraid, is you get the image of a gun, or car, or whatever, pasted on a flat mesh. It might be an acceptable way to produce a quick and dirty prototype for an actual 3D model, but wouldn’t be much use to anyone who actually wanted a 3D model which looks good from any angle.

I modeled the ammunition for your gun :-D[ATTACH=CONFIG]360966[/ATTACH]

My topology senses are gagging. This isn’t even a good shortcut; your model won’t look good from any angle except the side. It certainly isn’t animatable, and it won’t be usable for any game engine, and it won’t subdivide properly. 10 kinds of useless.

I will create another tutorial on how to create a good detailed weapon model.

I mean… look, this sounds mean, but you really don’t need to. I searched “blender gun tutorial” into youtube. I got thirty thousand results. Not everyone is skilled enough, or has the presentation skills, or the drive to create a quality tutorial. And if your interested in helping people grow and not, say, cheap internet self-aggrandizement then you should accept that you don’t have to create a tutorial on every conceivable topic. Why not work on your own skills instead? Or find an aspect of 3D that hasn’t been covered as extensively as basic weapon modelling, figure it out, and then create a tutorial of that?