Teaser to my movie

I am using blender to produce an animated feature film called “River Of Dry Blood”
The story focuses on two mutants on their mission to restore a river by destroying a dam, however, along the way they become entangled in affairs much larger than they could imagine.

I still have a long way to go before it is complete, but I want to get the word out. I am willing to answer any questions asked. Follow my progress on the channel where the video is posted.

There is some good animation in here. But I would strongly suggest you redo the walking animation at the start. Your characters shouldnt be sliding when they walk like they are, it really detracts from what you have going. But that being said you do have some very interesting characters that you are animating which should be interesting

Great work! Dark and funny at the same time. Reminds me a bit of the movie “9”. I am eager to see more.

I’ll watch it.

Wow, this looks fantastic!
I will eagerly wait for the finished film.

I’m eager to release more! Trust me when I say it’s going to murder 9 in cold blood!

Thanks for the advice, I’ll be sure to redo that shot. Im happy that you found the characters interesting

Thanks I can’t wait to finish and show it off

Nice character design. Cubone and Hunk are the best.