Need animator in Harrisburg PA. USA area to develop and animate several inventions.

I am just an inventor that is willing to pay for the CAD/Animation of some of my inventions.
I just don’t have the time to learn the software.
If you are in the local area (Harrisburg, PA), and have good animation ability I would like to meet.
To be totally honest, most of the 3D CAD I need is VERY SIMPLE for someone good in Blender.
As an example, a cut-away of a hollow cone within a hollow cone. The walls of the cones being made of tubes however.
Gave it a crack and found basics of blender to be wonderful. I just don’t have the time to learn all I need to.
Please contact me.
Local/semi-local people I can meet with to review the projects only please.
I am not a company, animation house, etc. Just a guy needing basic CAD/Animation work done on the side for pay.

Thanks
Rodney J Norris

If you’re unable to find anyone closer, I’m only about an hour and a half away in Virginia and would definitely be interested if the price is right. Shoot me a message if you’d like to do business.

I am looking for someone whom is closer. The work I need done would be about as simplistic as it can get. But need to be able to explain the parts in one shot rather than the “Is this what you want?” scenarios. So being face to face is a big thing for me. Also, NDS’s need signed etc. This work will not be post-able for portfolio’s etc.

Is there really no one in the Harrisburg PA area that knows blender?

I hate being 14 and have the know-how to do things to get payed but i am under aged

You just may not be able to get what you want in Harrisburg. I am a Blender expert based in Chicago, and will sign NDAs, and, as a 15 year Motion Graphics Pro know how to do work long distance through phone calls, emails, storyboards, and so on to get something done.

Please mail me at [email protected] if you think that this could work for you.

I sent you a message through Blender Artists. If you want another way to contact me, [email protected] would be best.

Thanks!

I’m over here in Youngstown… Usually Blender Artists are around 50 Miles away from each other, or more. I’m afraid you you have little chance of finding a local one… I’m 14 years old, and I have over a year in experience in Blender… send me a message if you’re interested, giving a better idea of what you’re doing :slight_smile: