Neobarok new sculpt app

Remember the freestyle paper creator Lucian Stanculescu it’s near to release the Neobarok sculpting app.

Neobarok is a free digital sculpting software aimed at artists and users of all levels. Inspired by the Baroque artistic style, known for its rich and complex design, Neobarok is a tool for the rapid creation of characters, robots and structures, artistic sculptures, abstract shapes.
Neobarok is built around two main modules:
Sculpt : create individual objects by mixing clay, CAD, sketch and image techniques.
Assemble : assemble and articulate individual objects in complex hierarchies.
Designs can be enhanced with real-time visual effects and numerous materials.

more info here:

1 Like

I didn’t see a download link… Looks super cool though! I love the hard surface sculpt demo where it just kinda worked.

Looks cool! Is this free, as in “open source”, or free as in “demo with paid version coming later”?

Man, I can’t wait to give it a go! I’m guessing there is or will be an import/export and all kinds of other goodies. Looks like a solid platform from what I saw in the short videos. So many questions!

There’s some new stuff up on the wordpress site. Really sweet!

cool. Where do we get it :slight_smile:

Badass. The guy according to his facebook has not released the download link yet. He will soon though. So totally worth keeping an eye out for it.

There’s MOAR up on the site!!

When I see this I cannot help but think-that Dr Petter is practicing again. I also think that the moon landing was filmed in a Hollywood studio.

Shaun

Looks great, though I can’t figure out how “solid modeling” and “tessellated sculpt” pipeline would fit together. There is only one way to find out… :slight_smile:

Won’t be long before the guy gets hired by Pixologic.

Too bad the BF can’t hire him, as it’s hard for a FOSS organization in general to find the money to pay even one developer at market rates (and even harder to convince much of the community that said application is worth paying a little money for).

some neobarok videos update in the blog, this tools is simple artistic

Neobarok Angel and new rigging system

[video]https://www.facebook.com/neobarok3d/videos/488922097957989/[/video]

You can download a beta for Windows from here:
http://neobarok.com/

This has to be the weirdest promotional material for any program. All the examples are like… Huh? I guess I just don’t get it. :slight_smile:

This seems… :eek: Wow!
The modeling flow seems very promising and though I haven’t seen any of it’s sculpting yet I’m sure it will be at least as incredible.
And… free…

I’m using it from the first version and is really easy and artistic and the assembly tool there no other tools like this one really fast

I fail to see how some of its features can be of any use to anyone. That animated image plane for example seems to be there just to make a weird ass trailer weirder lol

@Indy_logic, blurymind
there are always people like you who open their mouths to blacken the work of others without any logical point only to say something stupid, if you think it does not serve of anything, better not say it stay with your opinion for you because it only indicates the lack of creativity and vision in you…:no: