Need help with some logic bricks

Hello.I’ve been using Blender for about 6 months now.Im very experienced and know a lot for six months.I’ve been working on a game with levels…i know how to use scenes and transfering to scenes for the levels but its getting laggy and slow.I know i can just do Start Game From File.That will start the other blend file.It works.But the problem is when i save the final game as an exe or Game Engine Runtime it doesnt work.When ever i select the option to go to the other blend file it just quits the game.What do i do please help.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Game Engine > Game Engine Support and Discussion”

Make sure that the .blend files that have the other levels would be in the same local directory as if you were playing from the .blend file

For example if you have MainGame.blend and you want it to access Level1.blend and there are both in the same directory then when you export it to MainGame.exe, Level1.blend has to be in the same directory as the .exe

You could also have MainGame.blend in a directory with a folder inside of it called “Levels” (or anything really") and put Level1.blend, hook up your blend file to do that and then export the MainGame.exe and have a “Levels” folder with Level1.blend in there.

You may also have go File>External Data>Make All Paths Relative

Sorry if I did a bad job of explaining.

your best off making modular pieces, each in there own blend, in a group at 0,0,0

you add empties, in object tab, near bottom -> dupligroup -> the linked group