My node group dont show in the node group list

I made a group node that I wanted to reuse imediatly on all my character skin. So I get to the next skin part and well way to find my node group. so you have to do somthing special for it to show in the node list?

If you have made a material node group it will be available for other material nodes in the Add / Group menu.

Show screenshots of your node group, when trying to add to another node system (the full blender interface) and an example blend file

A set of nodes is not necessarily a group. You have to actually group them by selecting the set of nodes and hitting Ctrl-G. You can then give it a unique and identifiable name, but by default it will be called NodeGroup. Perhaps you’ve created a group in one material in one file, and you have other character files in which you’d like to re-use it? It won’t be available in other files unless you append that node group to the other files (File>Append>pick source file, select Node Tree, select the group name you want, hit Enter).

Thx, I had changed name and label but not the name in property so I was looking for the wrong name as it was stil named “node group.001” in the node list.